What Is Amazon Kindle?
Amazon Kindle is a series of e-readers designed and marketed by Amazon. Amazon Kindle devices enable users to browse, buy, download, and read e-books, newspapers, magazines and other digital media via wireless networking to the Kindle Store. The hardware platform, which Amazon subsidiary Lab126 developed, began as a single device in 2007. Currently, it comprises a range of devices, including e-readers with E Ink electronic paper displays and Kindle applications on all major computing platforms. All Kindle devices integrate with Kindle Store content and, as of March 2018, the store had over six million e-books available in the United States.
First to launch…
Ecommerce Success Pakistan (ESP) has introduced the Online Course of Amazon Kindle for Pakistanis. ESP took an initiative to help people learn about the Kindle.
What will you learn?
Key content of the course is
- Creating account
ESP will start from the basics of Amazon Kindle, teaching you how to create an account on Amazon Kindle.
- Connecting bank account i.e., Payoneer
How to connect bank account with Amazon Kindle, whereas for Pakistan, Payoneer is the only option
- How to find profitable niche
This includes the process of finding the profitable niche
- How to find right category
In the basics, finding the right category is the main push towards success.
- How to find money making keywords
Keywords play an important role in Amazon Kindle so teaching the way to find the money-making keywords.
- How to make cover
Cover attracts the users/customers so making the suitable covers play an important role in success of the project
- Types of books
Giving information about the types of books and their details
- How to make public domain & how to edit
- How to create low content books
- Basics of designing
- Copy rights/patent checking etc.
- How to write (just intro)
- How to do research for your content and cover
- How to do promotion (ads will not be part of this)
- How to promote on socials
- Creating author central
So don’t wait to be the part of the learning batch of Amazon Kindle. For more information contact us on official number or email us.
Fee & Duration
- Fee USD $158 OR PKR 25,000/-.
- Duration will be 2 months approximately for the training sessions.
Local Bank Transfer: Habib Metropolitan Bank
Title: Starcom Systems
Branch: Shahrah-e-Faisal Branch, Karachi
Sort & Swift: 021000256-MPBLPKKA012