Class 1: Introductions & Overview
- What is Ecommerce business?
- Introduction to Amazon & Why we choose Amazon?
- Introduction of Amazon Models (PL, WS, DS)
- Difference between FBA, FBM.
- Buyer and Seller Overview.
- Offering VA Services to Clients, Presenting Yourself, Discussing Terms, Goals and Growth Plan
Class 2: Product Hunting 1.1
- Tools & Extensions Required for Product Hunting.
- Detailed Keepa Graph Analyzation
Class 3: Product Hunting 1.2
- Product Hunting Criteria & Techniques For All Markets Including USA, EU, Canada & Australia Through Keepa And Manual
Class 4: Product Hunting 1.3
- Distributor Research
- How to Scan Product Feeds
- Analyzing Products From Large Scanned Sheets
- Use Keepa To Scan And Analyze Large Supplier Sheets
Class 5: Brand Relationships – Online Session By Huzaifa Ali
- How to Communicate with Brands?
- How Deficiency Report Helps?
- Finding the Direct Reps
- What is Brand Exclusivity?
Class 6: Brands Hunting
- Finding Brands Through Smart Scout
- How To Hunt For Products Using Seller Sniping
Class 7: Logistics and Seller Central 1.1
- Introductions to Seller Central
- How to Add Offers
- Checking Hazmat and Dangerous Goods & How to Deal With It
- Creating Shipping Plans Using New Workflow
Class 8: Logistics and Seller Central 1.2
- Monitoring Price of Listed Products
- How to Analyze Competition and Act Accordingly
- Repricers and Repricing Strategies
Class 9: General Discussion Session
- Different Products And Scenarios Which Are Found Commonly On Amazon While Product Hunting Based On Students’ Queries
Class 10: Advanced Product Decision Making – Online Session By Moiz Zoaib
- Understanding The Concepts & Risks of Wholesale FBA
- How to Think & Act Accordingly
- Estimating & Taking Risks Accordingly
- Calculations & Analyzation
Class 11: Fiverr & Upwork 1.1
- Introduction to Freelancing
- Fiverr & Upwork Introduction
- Gig Research & Setup
Class 12: Fiverr & Upwork 1.2
- Fiverr SEO & Upwork Winning Proposals Tips
- Portfolio Management
- Rapid Communication & Converting Clients
- Customer Conflict Management
- Secrets to Boosting Fiverr & Upwork Profiles
Fee & Duration
- Fee PKR 25,000/-.
- Duration will be 2 months approximately for the training sessions.
- Support group membership will be available for 1 year and may be extended infinite if you are selected for ESP partnerships
- You can choose from two modes i.e.
- Face to Face
Local Bank Transfer: Meezan Bank
Title: Ecommerce Success Pakistan (Private) Limited
Branch: Plot No.7, Sector-A, Near Gate No.3, Kalsum Plaza, DHA Phase II, Islamabad
Swift Code: MEZNPKKA
For overseas enrollments please contact
Email: [email protected]
Amazon Wholesale FBA Virtual Assistant Registration