In this course, you will receive comprehensive training on Amazon FBA Wholesale, ranging from beginner to advanced topics. The course includes 3 modules that cover a range of concepts, terms, and guidelines that are essential for success as a reseller on the Amazon platform.
With the Amazon FBA Wholesale course, you will learn:
- Build a successful wholesale business on Amazon using FBA.
- Offer virtual assistant services for FBA wholesale businesses.
- Understand the benefits of being an FBA reseller
- Generate freelance income through FBA wholesale.
- Prepare proposals as an FBA reseller.
- Receive ongoing training, feedback, and post-training Q&A support to address practical concerns.
- What is Ecommerce business?
- Introduction to Amazon & Why we choose Amazon?
- What is Amazon
- Why we choose Amazon vs other marketplaces
- Introduction of Amazon Models
- Retail Arbitrage
- Online Arbitrage
- Advantages and disadvantages of each model
- Difference between FBA, FBM
- Buyer and Seller Overview
- Offering VA Services to Clients, Presenting Yourself, Discussing Terms, Goals and Growth Plan
- Amazon Page Overview
- Tools & Extensions Required for Product Hunting
- Smart Scout
- FBA Tool Kit
- Scan Unlimited / Wholesale Inspector / Amz Analyzer / Rocket Source
- Detailed Keepa Graph Analyzation
- Product Hunting Criteria & Techniques
- Hunting Via Keepa
- Seller Sniping
- Reverse Sourcing
- Smart Scout
- Finding Brands Through Smart Scout
- Hunting Brands through Reverse Sourcing
- Distributor Research
- Different Products And Scenarios Which Are Found Commonly On Amazon While Product Hunting Based On Students’ Queries
- How to Scan Product Feeds
- Analyzing Products From Large Scanned Sheets
- Use Keepa To Scan And Analyze Large Supplier Sheets
- Introduction to Seller Central
- How to Add Offers
- Understanding amazon listings
- Winning the buybox on amazon
- How to add variations
- Understanding fba and fbm offers on the list
- Checking Hazmat and Dangerous Goods & How to Deal With It
- Creating Shipping Plans Using New Workflow
- Checklist before creating a shipment plan
- How to create a shipment plan
- Understanding SPD and LTL for shipments
- Understanding Amazon shipment limitations
- Monitoring Price of Listed Products
- How to Analyze Competition and Act Accordingly
- Repricers and Repricing Strategies
- Introduction to Freelancing
- Fiverr & Upwork Introduction
- Gig Research & Setup
- Fiverr SEO & Upwork Winning Proposals Tips
- Portfolio Management
- Rapid Communication & Converting Clients
- Customer Conflict Management
- Secrets to Boosting Fiverr & Upwork Profiles
How To Apply?
- Submit Your Fee in ESP Official Meezan Bank Account
- Attach the Photo of your Bank Receipt and fill the form given on ESP Website
- You’ll get a confirmation Email from ESP Officials after your registration
Local Bank Transfer: Meezan Bank
Title: Ecommerce Success Pakistan (Private) Limited
Branch: Plot No.7, Sector-A, Near Gate No.3, Kalsum Plaza, DHA Phase II, Islamabad
Swift Code: MEZNPKKA
For overseas enrollments please contact
Email: [email protected]