Amazon Skilled Pro
Class 1: Introductions & Overview
- What is Ecommerce business?
- Introduction to Amazon & Why we choose Amazon?
- Introduction of Amazon Models (PL, WS, DS)
- Difference between FBA, FBM.
- Buyer and Seller Overview.
- Offering VA Services to Clients, Presenting Yourself, Discussing Terms, Goals and Growth Plan
Class 2: Product Hunting 1.1
- Tools & Extensions Required for Product Hunting.
- In-Depth Product Analysis in US, UK and Canadian Markets
Class 3: Product Hunting 1.2
- Distributor Research
- How to Scan Product Feeds
- Analyzing Products From Large Scanned Sheets
- Use Keepa To Scan And Analyze Large Supplier Sheets
Class 4: Brand Relationships – Online Session By Huzaifa Ali
- How to Communicate with Brands?
- How Deficiency Report Helps?
- Finding the Direct Reps
- What is Brand Exclusivity?
Class 5: Brands Hunting
- Finding Brands Through Smart Scout
- How To Hunt For Products Using Seller Sniping
Class 6: Online Arbitrage 1.1
- Introduction to Online Arbitrage
- Analyzing Online Arbitrage Products
- Live Test Run of Source Mogul
Class 7: Online Arbitrage 1.2
- How to Hunt OA Deals
- Overview of Deal Site
- Overview of Retail Sites
- Clearance Sales
Class 8: Logistics and Seller Central 1.1
- Introductions to Seller Central
- How to Add Offers
- Checking Hazmat and Dangerous Goods & How to Deal With It
- Creating Shipping Plans Using New Workflow
Class 9: Logistics and Seller Central 1.2
- Monitoring Price of Listed Products
- How to Analyze Competition and Act Accordingly
- Repricers and Repricing Strategies
Class 10: Advanced Product Decision Making – Online Session By Moiz Zoaib
- Understanding The Concepts & Risks of Wholesale FBA
- How to Think & Act Accordingly
- Estimating & Taking Risks Accordingly
- Calculations & Analyzation
Class 11: Fiverr & Upwork 1.1
- Introduction to Freelancing
- Fiverr & Upwork Introduction
- Gig Research & Setup
Class 12: Fiverr & Upwork 1.2
- Fiverr SEO & Upwork Winning Proposals Tips
- Portfolio Management
- Rapid Communication & Converting Clients
- Customer Conflict Management
- Secrets to Boosting Fiverr & Upwork Profiles
Local Bank Transfer: Meezan Bank
Title: Ecommerce Success Pakistan (Private) Limited
Branch: Plot No.7, Sector-A, Near Gate No.3, Kalsum Plaza, DHA Phase II, Islamabad
Swift Code: MEZNPKKA
For overseas enrollments please contact
Email: [email protected]
Fee & Duration
- Fee USD $185 OR PKR 35,000/-.
- Duration will be 2 months approximately for the training sessions.
- Support group membership will be available for 1 year and may be extended infinite if you are selected for ESP partnerships
- You can choose from two modes i.e. Online or Face to Face